of our organization frequently make presentations for a variety
of venues. Here you will find these presentations with
the most recent listed first.
- Narrowbanding Presentation. Presented by Michael J McDougall, General Manager and Scotty Douglas, Assistant General Manager for elected officials in 2008
- "What Staffing Problem?" presented by Michael J. McDougall, General Manager, and Lisa Martinez Sullivan, Support Services Manager, for the 2005 National APCO Conference. (file is 376k)
- "Keys to Positive, Productive QI Feedback" presented by Lisa Sullivan, Support Services Manager, for the 2005 APCO State Conference.
- "Citizen's Academy for 9-1-1: A Dispatcher Recruiting Tool" presented by Rosanna McKinney, Training Supervisor, for the 2005 APCO State Conference.
- "Implementing a Citizen's Academy for 9-1-1, A Strategic Means of Public Education" for the 2004 Navigator Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- "Putting Spark Back
into Classroom Training" for the 2003 ASLET Conference in Ontario
California. The .pdf file is 1.2M and will take
some time to download.
- "Making CLETS Training
Lively" for the 2002 Computerized CLETS User Group (CCUG) Conference.
The .pdf file is 1.2M and will take some time to
- "The Quest for Excellence - Continuous Quality
Improvement in a Communications Center" for the APCO Conference
in Boston. The .pdf file is 2.2M
and will take some time to download.
- "Facing the
Challenges of Consolidation and Cross Training" for the Navigator
2000 Conference. The .pdf file is
1.1M and will take some time to download.
Interactive Training for Telecommunicators" at the Navigator
2000 Conference. The .pdf file is 318K.
If you do
not have an Acrobat Reader, click on the Adobe icon to go to the web
site where you can download it.